Thursday, January 27, 2011

StonefishSays: "Hey Idol...That's What I'm Talking About!!!"


StonefishSays: "Hey Idol...That's What I'm Talking About!!!"

Milwaukee, as we found out last night, is home to many things...I will add to that list. Milwaukee was the home and host of a great audition episode, on last nights Idol. There was talent, first and foremost, and there was some not so talented. FOX gave us a great mix last night and even let the "pity party" continue, here and there.

Who knows, maybe I did see the next American Idol, last night. There was definitely some talent showcased. The judges seem to be getting acquainted nicely with their jobs too. Sure we had a few get golden tickets, that shouldn't have, but overall, I was pleased with what I saw and the level of talent displayed to us. Idol seemed to focus more on the search for talent and the competition aspect, of the show.

So kudos, to FOX and let's hope they keep it going tonight. Let's load up on the talent, so it will be a real "Hollywood Hell Week" and let the "cream rise to the top!!!" (Didn't want to use Steven's line there, but feel free to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment