Thursday, January 20, 2011

StonefishSays: "Season 10 Is Underway, Baby!!!"

StonefishSays: "Season 10 Is Underway, Baby!!!"

 

Last nights Season Premiere of Idol, was one of the most anticipated episodes ever! What I found encouraging, was the mention, over & over again, of "TALENT!!!" This is a singing competition people, not a pity party.
Now the judges appear to be finding there way. So far Steven , to me, has been pretty much what I expected. J-lo, on the other hand, would have no problem saying "NO" to me, if I asked her for a dollar or to do a Beyonce move. So get it together, loose the act and "Just Say No, Baby!" You will live. Don't worry about feelings... they, (feelings,) just cloud the issue at hand, if they can sing or not.
Now, as for some of these people who got their "Golden Tickets," last night..... I believe alot of the NY/NJ crew, will spend more time in airport security, than in Hollywood!!!
Hopefully we will see "Something Special," from someone tonight! I don't know about you, but I didn't see the next American Idol last night. We'll see if I'm wrong, on that one....
Got that tumble saved on my PVR. Look for that in super slo-mo, as a background, for an upcoming video, come "Top 12" time. Til then, my tv is locked on Fox tonight @ 8:00pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment