Wednesday, January 19, 2011

StonefishSays: "Season 10 Baby!!!"




StonefishSays: "Season 10 Baby!!!"

 

Alright, I'm back and ready for the 10th season, to kick off. Hopefully, this year, the talent is better. I will definitely miss Simon and hope the talent is there. The judges will do their jobs, but I hope the contestants "Bring It!!!" Last sason to me was like watching a CFL game & one of my "Dark Horse" picks, (Andrew Garcia,) folded like the Canadian Jrs. did, to the Russians, after the second period...Hollywood Week.

For those of you veiwing in HD, you will be able to see StevenTylers layers of make-up, not quite doing the job & J-Lo...

Who cares???  She'll be sitting the whole time.

The scene is set, let's see what Season 10 brings us.....hopefully not another

Who??? Oh yeah, I just Googled it, Lee Dewyze or Chris Allen......












StonefishSays: Season 10 Baby!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment