Wednesday, January 26, 2011

StonefishSays: New Orleans...The Pity Party Continued....

 

StonefishSays: New Orleans...The Pity Party Continued...

Alrighty then, I'm a bit tardy, with this post, same old story again...I didn't see the next American Idol, at the New Orleans Auditions. I saw a continuation of the "Pity Party" started in NJ. Come on Judges, this is a singing contest. We all could tell some sad stories to get a Golden Ticket. You too, FOX!!! Why are you hiding the talent. There's gotta be some quality voices showing up, for their chance to make it big. Let us see them, please!!! A large majority, of these golden ticket holders, from NY/NJ and NO, aren't even gonna get jet lag. They will be chauffeured right back to the airport and be home in time, for their late local news.

Tonight, we get Milwaukee. Isn't close to Genoa City?

Again, we are at the mercy of the FOX Network. What are we going to see tonight? Hopefully some talent. I want to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want to see a reason to keep on watching. I want to see someone who is great and others who can match up. This is a singing contest.  I want to see fierce competition, out of the gate. Not the first 10 or so that you showed auditioning, who got a golden tickets. They are all non factors, (to me.)

The PVR is set, but I'll still be watching live. Back again tomorrow, with my thoughts and hopefully something to rave about!!! I'll also be on the lookout for the "square glasses" wearing people...(Danny)


No comments:

Post a Comment